Flexibility to Meet your Needs and Budget
At Protected Trust, we offer secure and compliant cloud computing so you have less stress and more time, energy, and resources to focus on key business practices. Discover how Protected Trust secure cloud services can help your business operate and improve operations, enhance technology planning, manage capital/operational finances, and meet regulatory requirements.
Cloud servers help ensure compliance by keeping data secure, establishing enhanced IT protocols, and enforcing measures to restrict unwanted access to sensitive information.
Cloud servers scale very well. It’s easy, fast, and affordable to add power and storage (CPU, memory, disk space, and bandwidth). You can scale as needed, pay as you go, maintain security, and achieve compliance.
Storing data in the cloud naturally lends itself to high availability and disaster recovery because crucial data is kept at a secure remote site.
Designed for Your Needs
Protected Trust’s primary facilities in Winter Haven, Fla., have over 40,000 square feet of data center, cloud computing and disaster recovery space, and approximately 45,000 square feet of carrier and telco hotel facilities.
The SSAE 16-compliant facilities were designed and developed for the needs of the mission critical end-user. Carrier-grade facilities with fiber-rich environments suit organizations seeking geo-security and system flexibility.
- Square feet available with 18” to 36” raised-floor options
- Current SOC 1, SOC 2 Audits, plus HIPAA compliant security and privacy controls
- Clear ceiling height
- Structural reinforced concrete floor and roof systems
- Designed to withstand Category 5 Hurricanes
- Colocation and Private Suites are reinforced to Category 5
- Utility power grid (hospital and utility redundancy)
- UPS systems and generator plants with fuel capacity service
- Underground and protected fuel tanks
- Heat rejection/exterior element protection
- Dedicated and metered power circuits