Office Communicator 2007 R2 is a unified communications application that helps users be more productive by enabling them to communicate and collaborate easily with others in different locations or time zones using a range of different communication options. These options include instant messaging (IM), voice, desktop sharing and video. To get started using Office Communications Server 2007 download and install Office Communicator R2.
The email address used for Office Communicator must be added to the Office Communication Server. If you have a problem signing into OCS, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Office Communicator R2
- To download Communicator R2, click the download button below and save the installation file.
- Install Office Communicator R2 by navigating to the download directory and double click the communicator.msi file, when the Open File dialog opens, click Run.
- When the Welcome to Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 Setup screen opens, click Next.
- When the Microsoft Software License Terms screen opens, select “I accept the license terms” and click Next.
- When the Microsoft Update Opt-In screen opens, select “I do not want to use Microsoft Update” and click Next.
- When the Install Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 screen opens, click Install.
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 installation was successful screen opens, click Finish.