- Supported versions of Windows for installing Office 2016 are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Unsupported versions of Windows are Windows XP, Windows Vista, and the Consumer Preview of Windows 8
Download Outlook 2016
- Download Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 by clicking the download button below.
Note: You will be prompted to enter your email address and password.
- Select the appropriate version of Outlook to download. If unsure, select the x86 version.
- Acknowledge the security warning by selecting Save, then select a location to save Outlook 2013.
- Double-click the Outlook 2016 installer after download is complete. The file will self-extract and start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Once Outlook is installed select “activate online” to register.