This article will help you quickly setup your Microsoft Exchange account with Entourage 2008 EWS for Mac.
You must have Entourage 2008 EWS installed on your Mac. Entourage 2008 EWS can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads . It is also recommended all Entourage 2008 EWS updates are installed. To check for updates, click the Apple logo then click Software Update.
Setup Entourage 2008 EWS
1. Open Entourage and click Tools then Accounts. (If Entourage is starting for the first time, close the Entourage Setup Assistant before clicking Tools > Accounts).
2. Click New then click Configure Account Manually.
3. Select Exchange from the Account Type and click OK.
4. Enter your Personal Information and Exchange Server settings.
Note: To retrieve your Exchange server settings, click the Entourage 2008 Settings button below and enter your email address and password.
5. Click the Advanced tab and enter the Public Folder Settings and Directory Settings. (Obtained from the Entourage 2008 Settings button)
6. Click OK.
7. Close the Accounts Window.
8. Entourage will start the synchronization process and your mail, contacts and calendar will start to download.