COVID-19 Shipping Update – 3/26/2020
At Protected Trust, we are enacting measures to protect the health, safety and well-being of our employees while also continuing to provide the best customer service possible through the rapidly evolving situation.
We have implemented stringent COVID-19 precautionary measures, including strict social distancing protocols in our logistics centers (LCs) to protect our employees and our overall ability to remain operational. In doing so, we are temporarily adjusting our cutoff times by up to two hours for standard shipments and 30 minutes for priority orders.
- U.S. standard shipment cutoff times will shift from 4 p.m. to 2 p.m. local time
- U.S. priority shipment cutoff times will shift from 5:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. local time (the exception is California, where the priority cutoff time remains 4:30 p.m. local time)
- No changes will be made to shipment cutoff times at our Morelos facility in Arizona (U.S.)
We will strive for same-day shipping wherever possible and will do everything we can to continue to provide the best possible service during this challenging time.
With 30 logistics centers worldwide, Tech Data Corp. and its subsidiaries:
- are ideally positioned to meet the product needs of technology resellers throughout the international markets it serves.
- offer more than 75,000 products from the world’s leading manufacturers and software publishers.
- reach a customer base of more than 100,000 technology resellers throughout the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East.
- have the working capital to deeply stock its comprehensive inventory of hardware and software products.
- have a shipping accuracy rate unsurpassed in the industry.
Our shipping services:
For qualified resellers, Tech Data can drop-ship product to your business location directly from the manufacturer.
If necessary, Tech Data can ship directly to your customer on your behalf. The order will be shipped in an unmarked box with a generic packaging slip referencing your sale to your customer.
You will be invoiced separately.
If you prefer not to wait for your order to be delivered, you can pick it up at any U.S. Distribution Center.
|Hours of operation (local warehouse time)|
|California||8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Florida||10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Georgia||8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Indiana||9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|New Jersey||8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Texas||8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
Just enter your order, either electronically or through your Tech Data sales representative, and allow two hours for processing. Delays are rare, but possible, so please call your Tech Data sales representative to be sure your order is ready before picking it up.
FedEx – Orders processed from the local distribution center by 6pm (local time) will ship same day.
UPS – Same day shipping if your order is received before 2:00 pm.
This speedy service is included free with all orders, provided that they are free of credit holds and other complications. If you place your order early, our Credit Services Team will eagerly work with you to release any holds by this deadline.