In this episode of How to Office 365, we take a look at the Teams mobile app. With the mobile app, staying in touch with your coworkers and accessing shared files is easier than ever. The days of lugging around your laptop when you are away from the office are over. The Teams Mobile app has all of the important features the desktop client has, including:
1. Recent Activity – Displays conversations you are mentioned or replied to
2. Private Chat – Chats between you and another employee or group chats (outside of a team discussions)
3. Team Chat – The dialogue occurring in your team
4. File Access – Any documents stored in your team site is accessible from your mobile device
5. Calendar – Two way sync between your Outlook calendar.
6. Phone – Make and receive calls from your work number
The app is free to use and easy to install. Just visit your app store and search for Microsoft Teams. Once installed, the information from the Teams desktop app will automatically sync to the mobile app, when you sign into your Office 365 account.